Life seems to happen at the speed of light. People and technology in non-stop action.
Because of this constant change and movement, it’s vital to occasionally withdraw. Unplug. Take a few minutes for yourself.
There are many creative activities to help you unwind from the world, so pick something and give it a try!
Today I’m encouraging you to discover the benefits of coloring:
- A – Acceptance among other coloring enthusiasts, Activity level lowered
- B – Brain fitness and wellness
- C – Creative release, Choices in coloring styles and color palettes, Concentration increase, Collection of enjoyable supplies and materials you use with coloring
- D – Discovery of coloring techniques and materials to try
- E – Eye-hand Coordination and Motor Control Exercise, Enjoyment, Easy to do
- F – Freebies available online, Focus increase, Fun for you, your children or grandchildren. Learn and show them what’s possible!
- G – Group collaboration and engagement, Giveaways around the internet
- H – Hobby time
- I – Interaction – online or offline (check what’s available in your area), Inexpensive – or at least it can be
- J – Join coloring or creative groups for even more interaction
- K – Knowledge of what you like in coloring
- L – Leisurely activity
- M – Mood adjuster when feeling angry or upset
- N – NEED for new supplies! 😀
- O – Overworked, overwhelmed, or out of sorts? Overcome by stabilizing those feelings with coloring
- P – Pleasure, Personal artwork of your own, Pain diversion for many health issues
- Q – Quick break-time pursuit
- R – Relaxing, Rewarding to have a beautiful piece of art to show off
- S – Serenity, Stress-relief when you need an escape or a mental break, Simple, Social activity
- T – Trying to do too much? Color 10 to 20 minutes
- U – Unwind
- V – Variety
- W – Willingness to take time for yourself
- luXury/eXtravagance – Okay so I took liberties with these two! But we all need to treat ourselves sometime with something a little eXtra!
- Y – You’re only in this moment
- Z – Zone out
Are you slowing down enough to enjoy the benefits of coloring or some other creative interest?
Can you add any benefits to the list? If so, please contact me here.