Colorist Café was created in 2015 and combines two of my major passions, paper crafts and nature, specifically flowers (and I LOVE taking pictures of them!). When I’m not playing with paper, the outside world is (and has been) one of the main inspirations in my life and for what I do.
I’m committed to sharing the fun and enjoyment with you! I’m also committed to making a comfortable place for coloring enthusiasts and other creatives to hang out, color, create and collaborate.
I love connecting with you, answering your questions, and sharing the relevant information and resources you want.
Speaking of what you want, I’d love to know SPECIFIC TOPICS YOU’D LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT related to printables, adult coloring or paper crafts.
Colorist Café Products and Services
You can find Colorist Café products at Etsy or Amazon, or you can contact me directly about services such as creating personalized printables or other virtual assistant services such as blog and social media posting.
Beside creating regular line art coloring pages, I’ve created 2 beautiful and unique adult coloring books that are not your usual grayscale designs.
My own photographs have been turned into easy to color grayscale images and modified digitally to accentuate already occurring lines and designs found in nature. You might call them a mix or mashup of grayscale and nature’s own ‘line art’. See hand-colored examples here.
If you’d like a FREE SAMPLE of this fresh coloring style or my other freebies, join my email list!
When you sign up for email, get:
- Latest posts
- Newest products
- Favorite tools
- Best resources
- And more!
Emails will include free and paid marketing messages, product promotions and affiliate links, but I’m committed to being up front and honest about my experiences and sharing only products I use and can recommend!
Here’s what some folks are saying about my designs!
“The designs are pretty, fun kaleidoscope effects!” Marie P.
“I love your Photoscope Blooms. They are absolutely gorgeous! The finished ones just jump out and grab you. Stunning!!!” Brenda S.
Fun Facts about Sheri
- I’m happily married to my husband of 20+ years and am mom to one beautiful daughter who’s gifted us with 3 wonderful granddaughters!
- I love to sit and watch camp fires. Glowing coals and flickering flames are pure relaxation to me! And that camp fire smell is amazing!
- Thrift stores and yard sales are some of my favorite places to go. My husband accelerates the vehicle anytime we’re near one. He’s not mean, just FUNNY! I don’t get to as many as I’d like… 😉
- The Redwoods Forest is one of my favorite places in the country. I’ve not been there since I was young, really young.
- When I was in 8th grade I lived in Whale Pass, Alaska, on a log float connected to an island. We were there because my mom took a teaching position for 6 months. She had multi-grade students and I was one of them. I remember doing some fun projects, but it was not always easy being the teacher’s kid.
Groceries weren’t easy to come by there. We had to go get them by boat, 2-3 hours away, or have them shipped to us by ferry or airplane. It was a huge endeavor to get needed supplies every couple weeks or so! And expensive! I remember my mom paying $3-4 dollars a gallon of milk back then!
The scenery was spectacular. Nature at its best! The whole experience was one of the most interesting and adventurous times of my life!
- My favorite colors are greens and blues. (Nature’s colors.)
- I wanted to go to hair dressing school or florist school when I was 18. (My parents were not in favor of it, so I never did.)
In my 20’s I went to truck driving school and then drove an 18-wheeler tractor trailer for a short period. (Not sure my parents were thrilled about that either!)
Years later (in my 30’s) I went to community college and graduated with an AA in Humanities & Social Science (liberal arts) concentrating in early childhood. I had a couple instructional assistant positions in schools and worked at a couple daycares. (My parents were thrilled about that!) But I decided to get out of it.
My interests changed and turned toward the internet and the possibilities it could offer.
In my 40s I concentrated on learning about blogging, and expanded into offering Virtual Assistant (VA) services.
I took a break from VA services for a couple years, for personal reasons, but I’m offering blog and social media posting/scheduling again. Contact me directly for inquiries.
I’m so glad you discovered Colorist Cafe!
Thank you for coming and DO stick around to see everything that’s available is on the site! Start here.
Here’s to more coloring!
***Amazon Disclaimer Below***
***Sheri Prest-Herman is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***
Updated: July 2018